Sunday, January 25, 2009

My Precious Nama






This holiday season Jordan and I were privileged to be able to spend some time with family in San Diego. We loved seeing cousins that we had not seen in years and enjoyed many good conversations over food and football games. As some of you may know our Nama was sick and we knew that our time with her was short. Our precious Nama went to be with Jesus on the morning of January 23, 2009. She was truly an amazing woman of God and I only hope I can be half what she was in her lifetime. We are all very thankful for all of the amazing memories with her and the last blessed weekend with family. I have posted some pictures of this special time.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun time. What a blessing thst weekend was for you. What perfect timing and how encouraging knowing that God perfectly orchestrated the whole thing.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete